Thursday, March 18

Writing Offer!

A few days ago, I received an invitation to join a team to write for the Catholic News from Clarence (YPM), and I just can't help but praise God! You know, He really knows my deepest desires! Call it coincidence, opportunity, luck --- No! It's Christ working in my life! As far as more than a year back, I had written an email to the Catholic News expressing my wish to contribute. Of course, I did not expect a reply coz they most probably would be thinking, "Who is this?"... So I didn't pursue the matter further. But this time? An invitation to write just plops onto my lap. I'm elated! God answered an old prayer made so many many months ago!

I'm so challenged by writing (not political or entertainment news, but inspirational, educational articles). I realise much of writing bares out the soul of the writer himself and I am further challenged thus - What do I want to convey to the Catholic masses? Indeed there is power in communication. And I wanna tell all the Catholics out there that the time is NOW! Get up on your feet and preach the Gospel to your friends, coz whoever hears and believes the news of Jesus Christ will be saved and promised eternal life with the Father!

"God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" (John 3:16). "...Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." (John 3:36, NIV)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908