Friday, July 6

Balance

Out of balance. Rather.

Feeling so tired, yet so excited, yet so sian, yet so grateful.. argh.

Oh well...

Went to the Esplanade on Wed night, for a cool outing with Col & Ade. We saw a casual music gig at the Singapore Art Cafe, a singer & keyboardist doing pensive jazz tunes. Nice! Then had a really shiok foot massage... and dessert at TCC. And Yesterday was practice with OLPS ensemble again. That was ok too.

But I slept immediately when i reached home.. and didn't do anything... and when I wake up today, i'm still tired... so what to do... it's just ultimate - SIANNESS!

And If only I had 24 more hours i could do a million other things! Argh... should I take leave!?!!?!

Things I wanna do
- SLEEP
- exercise (like real haha) - but i wanna play tennis and blade!
- do ju's site
- do olive notes (olps youth e-newsletter)
- watch my unwatched dvds..
- read harry potter book 6 (still on the waiting list)
- read my other books - like Os Hillman's my utmost to his highest, George verwer's No Turning Back, and around 3 other new brand new books... not touched yet!

Then again, all these are just personal luxuries eh! haha.... shows i just need more discipline!

Man... this is so sian..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908