Thursday, April 14

Restless

Few dreams this week.... shows my state of sleep - restless. hmm.

1) One part of one day's dream was about food. I was preparing food for a bunch of people and there was not enough, so i ate less and tried to make sure the others had more.

Context: Feels like my youth scene in church, olps. It feels like i wish that they will be fill, and in the busy-ness of the preparations, I just forgo my own wants and needs to serve the rest. Very much like Martha.Well, it makes some sense that my 2nd name and 1st name have the same vowels.. Mar - tha... : |


2) Then the 2nd dream of mention is this morning's dream. It was an epic drama battle scene gosh.... it made me want to blog and try to record it down ahaha.. !

It's sad! OK the context is all fuzzy now... it's a battle scene and there is an enemy. I have a gun. There are 2 others with me. There are parts where I am the one running up the hill and peeking. I can imagine myself decked with helmet and rifle (or whatever machinery) and doing all those shoot and hide things you see on typical battle scenes.

At some point in the fight, my companions are all gone and i'm the last one. I am now fighting 2 people. I pretend that all is lost and simply run and run and run from the two people. THey chase, laughing and thinking that they have won and that i'll be dead in a matter of time. But i have a plan... at a particular position I will sneak up upon a railing where I have the best view and then kill them off.

I manage to perch on the railing in time to have bulls eye shot at those 2 people. In the distance somehow (i have magic also?!) I turn an innocent girl into a glass doll (perhaps to save her from the bullets). The glass doll is like one of the japanese glass doll gift that I got from Jac! Haha, you'd see it in my room...

So the 2 people come into sight, and I kill them with relish.. somehow there are feelings of revenge and anger as I kill them and totally cut them into 2 with the some sort of double-handed machine gun i have (ok i don't know machines) - anyway, I was thinking make sure they are dead once and for all.

Then somehow the tragedy happens - thinking it is over I go over to pick up that glass doll girl, but the machine gun is still "on". As I step into the front ground this time, I'm the one who gets shot.... and it ends... I die....

And i wake up from this dream really amazed by the epic drama feeling of it... there were a lot more beforehand that I can't remember, like reasons for this battle, how my companions and I were strategising how to fight and how we actually ran to our various spots and hide-outs and the feeling of the running up the slopes... etc.

What a tragic drama/dream!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908