Thursday, March 18

Evangelism at it's barest basics

Sometimes we think evangelism is so difficult, yet when you come to think of it, why is it so difficult? Is it because we are ashamed?

Just look at HK actor Edison Chen, who was hurt in a street brawl 2 days ago. He said, "I read the Bible. The Bible tells us to forgive, and I have forgiven them."

That statement just blew me away. That's evangelism! SO simple!

Edison also appealed to Hong Kong-ers to help when they see someone being beaten up. "There's no reason for so many people to look but no one to care." [Source: The Straits Times Life! 'No One Helped' (print edition)]

Read another more detailed report on the incident here.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908