Tuesday, July 10

How deep is your love?

This question I no longer ask my Lord - coz I know his love for me is deeper than the deepest ocean. But i turn this question to myself, Sam.. how deep is your love for God?

People may say I love the Lord so much because they see me so active in church, ministry, etc. True, i love the Lord, I love the people. But true love for the Lord will bring us to a much deeper stage where we 'die' to ourselves, our selfish wants, etc, and live for the Lord and obey His Will totally. Right now, I know, I do not give God the control, I am not so eager to pray or to really seek God's will, and I am not trusting God with all my hurts, emotions, and anxiety. There are areas that God has no access yet. And this is not true love.

So this question has got me pondering all day. A bit upsetting.

But i've got something good to announce - I've got a pay raise!!!!!!! Little bit but it's great anyway. Praise the Lord. See the Lord is so Good! By His working, I know I am favoured, i know I am loved. What then, can I do to love God back? actions and deeds are no longer what He wants. I know that all he wants is my heart - to be FOR Him. Totally. How much then, is my 'totally'? I'm still struggling to find out!


The perfect day will come I know.
When I will dance around the throne.
With the angels, I will give Him praise.
I will finally get to meet the one who made joy complete.
The perfect One on the perfect day.
I am waiting for the perfect day.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908