Thursday, August 21

Argh... talk about perseverance...

Yup... actual test... Big test...

My laptop just died... the LCD screen went blank and while the harddisk is working, there's no light.. seesh. So went to fujitsu yesterday... to repair it is a freaking $1K... I no money lah!! Will have to survive without a laptop for a while.

So I have no more programmes.. now using my dad's or mum's computer but they only have basic microsoft word programmes, no dreamweaver or photoshop...

Late nite movies or supper anyone?

Oh yes,.. i shall go back to read my half-finished Harry Potter Book "5".... !!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908