Tuesday, June 24

The empty space between change...

Everytime a retreat ends, i'm thrown into a mess again.. rest or start work again?

I've rested for a week and the to-do list is still accumulating!

Anyway, with 'freedom' approaching, I've come up with a fresh to-do list for the week break that I have before WYD. Well, it amounts to almost 20 items. Man. that's no small list.

But realistically speaking - i am not looking forward to anything... am feeling like I just wanna disappear... i don't wanna do anything, nothing, zero - NIL.

I just wanna lie on the bed, listen to music, and be elevated into some faraway land.

Perhaps this what you call 'numb'.

Perhaps this is called - the empty space between change..


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908