Sunday, April 27

What is freedom? What is worship?

For you have been called to live in freedom--not freedom to satisfy your sinful nature, but freedom to serve one another in love. Galatians 5:13

The more you devote yourself to obeying God, the more freedom you'll find. This is one of many intriguing paradoxes in the Bible.

Today I was just singing this song... "Love You So Much"... in my own words... ahahahaaa... it went like this...:

Lord I love you, Help me please ("Lord I love you, my soul sings" -- was the actual words)
It's so difficult, tell me what it means (in your presence carried on your wings)
What is right, Lord? (love you so much)
What is wrong, Lord? (Jesus)
I dont' know Lord... (love you so much)

Why? This is in response to all the differing views in the world today. How do we know who, or what is right? Who do we follow? Even followers of Jesus differ in their opinions. It's seriously mind-baffling. I can't understand it.

The only thing I know is that Jesus looks at my heart. And my heart loves Jesus. Is there anything else that matters? I am still trying to live HIS commandments, because Jesus said, whoever loves me must keep my commandments... or must think of others, die for your brother... that kind of stuff. So then... why do people look at other things? what is most important? the external, or the internal? If my heart loves Jesus, what else matters?

Why is our styles of worship... so different to each person?

More 'actual' lyrics from the song:

How my soul longs for you,
Longs to worship you forever,
in your power and majesty

Lift my hands, lift my heart,
Lift my voice towards the heavens..
For you are my sun and shield...

:


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908