Wednesday, March 5

Things i've done in Feb

Just feeling like the month has been really "full". In many ways, am counting my blessings.

Watched a really crazy anime -- Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (So long, Mr. Despair)


Watched the ONE AND ONLY Novel I read last year - Kite Runner - on the big screens...


Finally finished my art piece on Tralen (Sweden) -- with quite some editing help by KC! But it's done in 3 sessions! Quite amazing! Really happy tonight....



View Original
View Week 1
View Week 2

Other things I did? Visited the ZOO... Went Ice Skating at Kallang (Company outing..)....

Played at the Cartier Charity Gala Ball for the Straits Times Pocket Fund. MAN that was absurdly tiring but very very prestigious and awesomely glamourous.

Now, am thinking of a name for the quartet... hmmm!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908