Thursday, January 31

Movies

Just watched 27 dresses today with Ade & Col. it's nice... typically a romantic comedy in the sense, you can't get sad enough to cry, but there's a mixture of happy and sad bits.. which all blends out into a happy story. I liked it. as long as it has a good ending, for me, anything is fine!

But it just leaves me a bit sad. I somehow can relate to 'Jane'. It's like.. you're living your life for others because of the joy it give you. And she's a superwoman - organiser freak.. maybe i liken myself to that too.. everything can do can do... and she has a organiser full of dates and appointments.. me too... and I have a younger sister ;) ... so does that mean it's finally time to live my own life and live for ME?

ANyway, at the movies, we spotted a few good movies that I must watch when it comes.

1. Kite Runner (Amazingly, I have never read much fiction books in my last 10 years - besides Harry Potter! - And this is the ONLY book I've read and it's now a movie! SO it's a must-watch. I cried when i read the book - and watching the trailer, the young boy version of amir and hassan looks great - just like how i imagined it. But i shudder to watch - what if they skip out important parts of the book again (just like so many other books-movies that have disappointed!). Let's see... it looks as if it might...




2. L - Change the world..

Just to see L again! ahahaa.. he's my fav character in Death Note... weird.. Maybe i like the black eye rings..


That's all... still building my 'must watch' list. Maybe spiderwick chronicles might get in there, but it looks too much like "jumanji"....


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908