Wednesday, January 23

Retro Science Fiction, Fish and Ripples

"Retro science-fiction epic set in Victorian England.. "this sounds like my type of thing... like... HG Wells' Time Machine, or War of the World, or anime like D.Gray-man... FMA...

Just watched a couple of DVDs over the week... Dreams by Steven Spielberg based on Akira Kurosawa's short stories, and Steamboy. Haha... talk about having time... There's always time for movies.

Now what happened to exercise...

What I did yesterday - with pastels on rice paper that had been dyed orangey-purple... The fish's tail has some problem, and the lotus pod too... and the water ripples look like storm clouds... ah well.. KC said even though the drawing is not entirely correct, it was good already for a 'creative' type of work - much more original than my previous paintings.. I think it's fresh... and yes it was rather fun... but I do think the fish sucks! Never draw fish or water ripples!!!!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908