Saturday, December 22

X'mas Tree!

My new Christmas Tree!!! Just set it up today... while listening to christmas songs... really brightens up the mood & the house... and it's never too late!

ANyway.. it's kinda sweet that on the wall you can see our family picture... with the title "love". I think... christmas is all about Love (aka God) coming to our world... the birth of Jesus, which touches and melts our hearts - gives us hope, courage, new life. And thinking of the whole birth of Jesus thing - deep inside I'm filled with gratitude for this "saviour" who came and gave us hope of eternal life. He alone is worthy of our praises!

God Bless you this Christmas!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908