Monday, December 17

Feeling dreamy

Been a rollercoaster... busy, tired, sick, yet I've done so many cool things the last 2 weeks... 2 string gigs - the recent one last Wed at a Monsoon Hair Workshop! ANd the recent OLPS youth retreat that took all the "breath" (literally) out of me... (aka.. i lost my voice during those 2 days exactly!)

So now, I'm just feeling like escaping into another world altogether...

My ideal world… is simply… basking in the sunlight… enjoying life. The imagery of hills and flowers pop into my mind… there are butterflies… a vast big blue sky…. Warm sunlight… I am lying under a big tree… swinging on a wooden swing… higher.. and higher…. Touching the sky… And I jump off and roll onto the grass…. And just lie there… creating figures out of the wonderful cloud formations in the sky…. And then, there is music playing in the background. A string quartet… playing ‘the girl with the flaxen hair..’ I roll over to my art stand and dab another splotch of colour onto the canvass… Beyond this hill, is the sea… with the setting sun and horizon in the distance. The sky turns red, orange, gold… and the glorious sun begins to set… And I return home to a family, the people I love to a wonderful meal together.

Now I wanna go back and do my incomplete website project.. but when will I have the time for that? HmmmmmM!!!!!!

My barely completed site:


Life -- I've made it busy -- Hope I can keep it fun...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908