Thursday, November 1

Refreshed Rantings...

It seems that the year has been so long... so many things have happened this year, and a few more things to go before the year wraps up. what can I say of this year? At the beginning of the year, I gave myself my resolution once again -- Focus and Future. Bear in mind, this came about through prayer. Focus on jESUS... AND to have Faith in the future.

Somehow, I feel that the year's taking its full cycle.. closing in. Through various incidents and little events this year, I am no longer cynical or as fearful as I had been. I recently find myself feeling more and more keen and looking forward to a new chapter in life. The future. I hope I have been letting go of the past, and bucking up in my life... to pursue the things I want in life, to pursue the Life that God has intended for me!

Somehow, I am positive inside, that the answer is to Focus on Jesus. Through many experiences in this year, I've found that each time I lose that focus on Jesus, when the focus turns inwards onto myself and my lack, or when it turns to envying others, or anything BUT God, i find that I am less peaceful, less stable, less joyful.

SO what is it for the future? Once again, it is the challenge for me to continue walking in the light. Jesus is my one focus in my life, and i can be bold (or foolish) enough to say that without this focus, nothing else matters. I could be everything or have everything in life, but without Jesus, I am still lacking the only thing that matters. (quotes steven curtis chapman)..

So now, I hear Steven Curtis Chapman has a new CD coming up. Christmas present@!?!

And well.. i look forward to Hong Kong tmrw!!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908