Sunday, December 30

After some thought... my 10 goals.

Ok I've got some goals now! Haha... after some thinking & planning.... I know some friends who don't like things to be too structured or fixed. But it's really fun and challenging actually to have goals in your life, so there's something to work towards to!

And of course, while there are goals in every area we're invovled in like work or hobbies, these are kinda like my personal goals.

2008 --- "To Live, Laugh, Love & Learn"

Here goes:
1. Visit a new eating joint or attend a concert every month
2. Take up Japanese Lessons
3. Save up $$$ for Japan trip at the end of the year
4. Play violin in a musical or drama
5. Do up my 2 incomplete web projects
6. Get the string quartet a name, and publicity
7. Do ART works for an exhibition by end year
8. Exercise every 2 weeks
9. Learn!!! a. Mum's stuff (maybe only); b. About stocks; c. Healing
10. Work on a resume update and 'upgrade' myself

There goes! Hefty work there eh?

But it's feeling fun and positive at this point of time. Must be the festive christmas mood still in me. Or the recent retreat at safra - which felt truly "away" from the world... ;)

Me, Abi & Mar all synchronised...


At KC's art exhibition at MICA. So here's PuayLit, KimChit, Kris & me:


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908