Sunday, February 10

Birthday Cheers

I'm so happy this birthday -- it's come to the time when you start wondering -- what's going to happen this year? Cakes each year is no more a surprise.. so what's next?

And i get surprised by all the lovely presents -- and know that My Friends really know me and really are what you wanna call -- Friends.

Thank you my friends!

LOVELY cds from Ade & Colleen... Ghibli... Ghibli.. Ghibli.... i'm crazy over Ghibli!! of course, next to it was a classical CD -- i requested a CD from Ade... told her I want something "Classical, or New Age, or Japanese, or Christian"... So Ade thought... ok Japanese-Christian? Dun have... Japanese-Classical? Nah... Classical-Christian? Rare..... in the end she bought these 2. Hehe... good choice..



Lovely PiXAR shortfilms DVD from Ruby! I love it too... will provide me a good fodder for the late nights.. hahaaha... i'm sure i'll love it! Or maybe a DVD day with good friends! ;)



AND -- an instrument -- hand-carried, all the way from Nepal -- from Pauline... and oh this is how you should play it actually (watch youtube) --- Well i tried with my violin bow... hehe.. eh.. it didn't quite sound like anything nice..... hahaaaaa... But thank you Pauline -- for hand-carrying this all the way from Nepal!



Birthday Dinner & CNY celebration with YAM people - 9 Feb


Jan & Feb Babies! -->


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908