Monday, March 3

Curator Inspirations


I was just going through the curators of the Red Dot museum, and boy, I'm so inspired. I mean.. if I could be something, maybe, I’d aspire to be a curator. From my love of "Collecting" items, a long-ago dream of having an exhibition to express a particular message... of being able to see creative works pass through my hands.. oh.. that sounds ever so wonderful. If I have no dream now, this could be a dream. This could be...

http://maad.sg/curators.htm

That said.. anyone interested in visiting the Red Dot MAAD museum with me in April??


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908