Thursday, September 18

Inspiration

The air is changing.

Somehow, you are the best person who knows your own condition. I can feel it. With every step that I tell God, "take over" and with every step that I let go of "CONTROL" and tell God, you do whatever you want with me... and sit back and enjoy life... I begin to see things in different light.

Tonight, I went to look at the old ABLAZE blog that I did in 2006. http://ablazesingapore.blogspot.com/

Man, I can say that back then, that was my "BABY"... it was a wonderful youth rally that we did under SACCRE Youth. I still look back and have fond memories. Of course, after working so hard, I burnt out after that during that September 2006. But 2 years later, I still remember. Yes. I do.

And well, I got reminded of this song from one of the posts I did there.. and realised, the topic is exactly what we're goin to talk about this Saturday at YAM - Jac's doing the session. cool right? Is it just a coincidence or "divine providence"??? ;) Heh..

Dreams from album Kiss of Heaven, Darlene Zschech

Take this heart of mine
You've captured me
I'm so in love with You
My destiny defined is spending
Every moment just to know You
I need to know You more

You're my world,
You're my heart desire
Faithful love takes me higher
I found more than I ever dared imagine
Love has found a way
Love has found a way

I've opened my heart to You
You've taken what was broken
Made me new and all that I need
To find are ways to let You know
How much I love You
I want to love You more

Angels are gathering to bow and sing
An anthem to Your name
Lifted on heaven's wings
This song in my heart needs to say
Oh how I love You Lord


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908