Wednesday, September 10

The Woes of Keeping a Journal.. and other woes..

Blogging is still so much easier than writing a real journal. I am still trying.. putting Jacqueline's birthday gift to me (from last year)... to good use.. .trying to keep a journal. But i'm writing only like once every week or even two. Man... and my handwriting sucks!!!!!

And who has the time to go back and read all the past written stuff? Unless perhaps, one day, I suddenly face a lack of INTERNET or computer, then I may be forced to take up my books and old journals and flip thru them for memory's sake.

The blog is still so much handier. And privacy? Come on.. i hardly think people read my blog anyway... except for less than a handful of people. If you do... drop a msg lah! ;) hahaa..

But anyway.. I like it personal and private so i don't care if you read or not...

Anyway... this is supposed to go into the "written" blog but i'm just writing it here now for convenience sake.

I really do not know what i want. That is the most frustrating thing when I am at this cross-roads stage in life... finding a new job... I don't think i can do everything, and I don't think I will like everything, no matter how much I nod my head and say yes at the interviews. Worse thing, is I just wanna do nothing. STILL. Still wanna do nothing.

I wanna ask what to do with my life. But I don't wanna know the answer. I wanna ask, is there a purpose to life? But I don't wanna hear the answer too.

Coz i know the answer actually... haahaa..

So... I wanna just fly away... kinda like Lenny Kravitz's song.. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/gary.hart/lyricsk/kravitz.html


FINALLY... after all these... I also know that I am still blessed. Still living well. All taken care of. What's there to complain? But sometimes.. living well doesn't mean you have a sense of individuality, achievement, independence. I think that is the missing factor.

SAM! You gotta get up and get out and go out and do something!

Yup. That's it. Me talking to me. Thanks and seeya again!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya la , iam here. always. hehe.

ive been awfully lazy too. but that is no excuse for u.

see u real soon hon. Pau

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908