Sunday, October 31

lazy hot uncomfortable sunday

Shucks.. i should be studying.... help help!!! ARHHhh!!

HOW!?? I have totallytotally totally no interest in this subject! MEDIA LAW! How am I gonna be in the media industry in the future? Frankly.. I don't see myself there..

The future? I am not so positive at this moment... bleak. Dystopian. yeah... ahhh i like that word.. dunno what it means? go check it out..

I STILL don't think I am where I should be. Then again.... perhaps I'll be feeling like that forever.. JC, Now... when does it end... when will I ever find what I REALLY want to do? Will I have to break out of the confines of family and friends to do what I really want to do? Or my own limitations and expectations and comfort?

It's scary. I don't want to live a mediocre life. No way. But then, do i have the guts to go for what I really want... that life which is perfect? No... life will never be perfect.

I am really idealistic... But I believe, my whole being will not be at rest if I have not found what I really want...

Perhaps it all lies in Jesus. Yup, like I always say, he's the answer to everything. OKay right now, I'm all caught up in the studying, or the 'trying-to-study' mode and feeling once again all the angst and regret for being so lousy at the subject.

I ought to practice what I preach....


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908