Wednesday, October 20

Freeking out over deadline today!

I am freeking out! Konked out last night (I hate konking out!) and now there's a presentation this afternoon and i haven't written my essayyyyyyy!!!! Well.. though it's JUST a 1000 word essay (not too long if you think about it.. only 1-half page... ) it needs TIME! And when I'm panicked like this.. i can't think!!!

Okay i shall go get some proper breakfast then go do it.. as calm as I can ... after all it's only a Elective!

WHY DO I PANIC like this? I think it's that perfectionist streak in me.. I want it good. If not, I don't wanna do it at all.. sigh.. sometimes.. it is a barrier to actual effectiveness...

FYP has also gotten me thinking a lot on how to manage people, a team, interpersonal communication, leadership skills, while I am trying to learn, it is a really humbling and terrifying and yet pleasurable experience.. I guess that's growing. And getting out of one's comfort zone!

Esther,... you inspire me with the Everest Dream... I think everyone should be bold and daring to dream such dreams. You go gal!

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks sam, but really, unless the Lord builds the house, we all labour in vain. es :)

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

Ah! yes yes... How sometimes its so easy to forget... that everything we really have, our gifts and talents, have all been made possible because of God. And we ought to always be grateful and remember Him always..

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908