Wednesday, September 8

Fever ~-~-~-~ ; |

Been sick the past few days since Sunday.. fever and a dreadful cough...

Sigh.. feels horrible just feeling like a bed-ridden incumbent... but then again, it makes me wonder why this? and what does God want to tell me..

I know sickness can be explained by a simple "Oh You should rest more next time.." yeah.. okay i've been working too hard. Maybe that's all there is...

Then again.. I can't help worrying what if there's something more? If God wants me to think of serious issues like any event in the future.. .. .. okay "CHOi!" Not good talking about these stuff right?

But indeed, it has made me think harder about Jesus's sacrifice for us by DYING for us... giving up his whole life..

And the fact that I will die one day.. am I afraid of it?

Perhaps this is the time when all spirit is at its peak bottom.. (don't think my facial muscles could pull a smile much the past few days).. that God's real love can be experienced.

I just hope to be back to reality once again.. school is like far off now.. and projects mounting.. I don't think reality is very pleasant at this stage either...

Sigh!!! God help me!



My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908