Monday, July 19

I Lost Weight!?!

Yippee, lost 2 kg. Though no one can see it yet.. I can..
 
Then I start to think - maybe it was just water retention. Maybe it's just early in the morning..
 
Anyway, I betcha the tennis helped... played like 4 games of tennis in the past month.
 
Getting somewhere.
 
Next sem's gonna be better.
 
But i'm gonna kill myself with all the busyness...
 
I believe I've kinda realised the fact that sometimes, plying oursleves with activities and so-called things-to-do, or achievements is not really the mark of a "successful" person. But rather the mark of our Oh-so-inflated Ego!
 
Anyways, my ego is quite calm for the moment.. I should just let it be like this.. :)
 
And study harder next sem...



My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908