Tuesday, April 20

Blessed

I feel blessed... it's always a blessing to feel blessed.. that's when you remember all the good things and GOD, not the bad. And I am indeed blessed, everywhere...

From LIVE 2004 Disc 1 Track 1
I will enter your house with thanksgiving
I will sing of your goodness to me
For my heart is eternally grateful
I am blessed abundantly

You have given me life in all its fullness
And joy no words can describe
Bit I know it's for more than me
It's for those
Those you sent me to reach

I am blessed
Blessed to be a blessing
I am blessed
I live under an open heaven
Blessed that all may see
It's Christ Christ in me"

Anyways, going for a root canal treatment for my canine tooth today. Coz the nerve is dead!! AWw... hope it will not be too painful!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908