Thursday, July 8

School's starting / New ministry name

I'm back in action! After a long long break! Internship's ended, so now's school next.. and i'm just enjoying this hol before school starts. But hey, school's gonna be exciting this year, coz it's the final year and I'm like all looking forward to it.. why? Coz i want to really make full use of my last year at NTU. It's like, I finally realise (after so long) that time is gonna pass by so fast and if I don't make full use of it, I'll just find myself graduated, getting a job, and moving on into the working life. Where's the memories? I wanna create some wonderful memories during this last year. :)

So anyways,.. latest updates? My previous youth ministry - Youth Arise Ministry (YAM) and John 10:10 has merged, so we are now called ACTS 1:8 Ministry and we are situated at Holy Spirit Church (At upper thomson road). Things are exciting too, but require a lot of hard work and prayer.

And well, I realised that I can really do nothing without God, especially with regards to ministry. Normally, we are able to plucker up our courage or our exteriors, based on our own efforts, but when it comes to spirituality, I find that i am just stripped bare before God, and I tell Him, I've got nothing to "show off" before Him... coz he knows when I'm just trying to put up that false front, that religious piety front, or that escapism mindset. So I'm just thankful that I am at this stage of being stable emotionally and mentally to be able to realise that All I need is just Him and Him alone! Check out my friendster profile.. Who do I want to meet? The one who will melt my heart and make me fall in love with Him forever... Jesus... So guys.. sorry for now. I'm just concerned about getting to know this guy called Jesus.. :)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908