Monday, August 9

Mahjong frenzy!

Well.. 2 weeks into school and I'm yeah, as you expected.. less than excited now.. Well, what do you know? It's National Day and instead of partying? I'm staying at home to catch up on my work! Bwah! But it's actually quite cool here.. sitting in the midst of a humongous crowd (courtesy of Mum and Dad), amidst the "Pong" and "Qi"s of Mahjong.. and Karaoke "Sad Movies" Blasting in the background....

Well,.. yup the computer (my best friend now) is right in the middle of the hall.. next to the mahjong and karaoke crowd. Great diversion should I get bored.. but perhaps.. too much? haha!

But i'm glad the aircon's on. And there's tarts waiting in the kitchen.. plus freshly baked banana bread!!! WOOHH! YUMMMMM! DROOOLLLL!

And I can't wait for MYYYYY own Mahjong session. Missed playing with Ju & Lionel last night coz was on the phone the WHOLE NIGHT discussing ministry stuff. But it was cool. Cool indeed!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908