Sunday, October 17

It's been a month!

Howdy ho!!! GOsh it's been a month! And I've yet to do this and that and this and that.. but i'm so glad i've done this and that and this and that! mwahahaa...

OKay what have I been doing the past month? FYP...!!! Marina Country Club membership for undergraduates.. i'm beginning to get used to MCC, maybe I'll get one for myself.. but then no car to drive all the way to Punggol! ; And I don't really like gym, nor ktv, nor wakeboarding.. now what could I do there anyway!

Anyways,.. I've gotten braces! Ouch... old memories of having braces at just Primary 3 come back to haunt me.. I'm brave though.. "IT's OKAY!" I declare.. then.. I groan all day about the pain.. haha.. sighs!

Well... i've stopped going for facial and now going to a clinic for my face... i'm like travelling everywhere trying out all things.. sigh.. not very good not very successful.. but this one is good so far.. back to REtin A again! i really hope it will work this time...

And well, I loved the makeover I did when I went to my cousin's wedding... Woah.. japanese hairdo,.. u can see the pic on Friendster.. hehe.. I loved it... maybe I should invest a bit more into learning to style my hair and do makeup.. Well.. not to mention.. I managed to find heels that fit my big feet! A whole of a size 10, I always never managed to find shoes.. but for this dinner, I found this cool shop at City Plaza at tanjong katong..(thanks to mum actually).. and we got like a few pairs each! Mwahahah now I have A LOT of heeled shoes!! Gotta be more lady-like hmmmm!

But I like being in simple white or black top and just jeans. Just Jeans. with my dark-rimmed specs.. slacker style sling bag.. of course,.. i WISH i had more funky hair (but too lazy to style it.. luckily it's just been cut. so still got shape)....

And well... I think this sem more than ever, i've gotten sick quite a lot.. pneumonia for 2 weeks.. then food poisoning (diarrhoea) for an intense 3 day period just couple of weeks ago. Since then, work has been piling up since exams and project due dates are just round the corner.. AND ONCE AGAIN,.. I'm never free..

AT THIS PRESENT MOMENT... i have to: 1. Do my flash project due this Thursday (Which i haven't really started yet!! Panic! AHhH! Designer block!! Procrastination! Panic! AHhH!H!)... 2. Do my presentation with my 2 other group members for this subject called Creativity & Art as Therapy. Yup .. we gotta research a person who was "creative"... 3. FYP! THis one never ends... 4. Find a scientific calculator and practice my basic accounting.. still no time to get down to this... 5. Go convert the perth videos to DVD/VCD. Yeah.. this is backlogged from June! Then again.. I don't know how to use FinalCut pro!! (the converting software) Someone teach me! ..... 6. Read my notes for exam in 2 weeks time.

I feel like a log now.. with a hurting jaw...

Man I just wanna create cute icons with this cute icon-creating software I downloaded...

Wanted to convert a DVD to VCD for mum, but no matter how many free-trial DVD-VCD converting software I download from the net it does not work! They all want $$$. Spent the whole night yesterday trying to find a good prog which is also free! I Give up! Maybe it does not exist without $$$... Well I Better not spoil my new laptop so fast just downloading and then deleting those useless programmes.

ANd well.. it's been a long update. What else? I think.. that last Friday's session at John 10:10 was simply awesome... Our topic was worship... and we felt that most ppl just go there and stand and sing the songs without really feeling God's presence... so what we did last friday was to have a mega long worship session, and to incorporate a lot of reflection passages while music was playing softly in the background.. gives ppl a very nice atmosphere to really realise that God is present. It was super duper session, I just thank God and one word rings in my mind - Breakthrough!

Breakthrough.. I need a breakthrough with my pile of work and tired mentality. I need energy. I need to press on! I need strength...

And then, i just slump onto my chair and exclaim, "O God help me!!!!"


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908