Thursday, September 29

We all need to Dream

The past few days have been excellent! Purely relaxation, time to dream, find oneself again. OF course, also to indulge in some good few-episodes-at-once anime.. then again.. also to recharge and be ready to work again. It's been pretty quick.. sent out 2 resumes and one replied! Going for interview this Friday! i hope this works out because it looks interesting and just the job for me - copyediting - to write promotional material/review/reports on various Conferences/Events for this Conference organising company called IQPC Worldwide. Seems a more suitable job for me considering i've always been writing for my own ECAs and Youth ministries to promote various camps, events and also the feedback after it.. Smacking perfect. Now if only the pay and the interview goes well... hehehe...

Next.. I haggled with mum to not work in her shop and give me some like 2 weeks of break.. so i can do my website. I'm thinking.. 2 weeks is more than enough.. (considering i already know what to do) but then again.. not like my friends at Active 8 who can do a website ever so fast.. it's been a long time since i first had the website idea and I'm still deciding what kind of look i want.. one minute i want a classic look, then a sporty one, then a girly one.. ahahaha.. i even thought of having a "Sliders" theme where each page is a different pattern (to suit my different tastes) - to indicate that you have "slidden" to a different world. Even thought of having the whole website in 4 different looks.. which means replicating the same thing in 4 different designs. AHH Till I decide, nothing will happen. haha!That's why.. doing ur own website is tough.. harder it seems. (Plus i even volunteered to do for my youth group).. had to go look up all the various javascripts out there to beef up my limited html knowledge. Haha.. its exciting though.. at least accomplished some stuff today (found nice javascripts to use).

So then.. tmrw is blading and Fri is Interview plus tennis plus movie. Woah this is heaven!! ahaha..

God He Reigns!!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908