Monday, September 26

A NEWer phase of life once again!

Today marks the beginning of another new phase in my life.. to look for a job! As fast as it came, it went too! Haha.. but I'm glad that I know at least one more thing about myself and know what more to look for or not look for in my next job. So i'm looking ahead. Though.. i wonder.. so now what should I do next? Hmm!!

Well, for more current updates.. it has been a whirlwind of a weekend.. playing in OLPS Orchestra with Fr. Francis Leong was a particularly weird experience.. Met some 2 avid church supporters... and it seems when I told them that maybe we can have the debut next year.. one has been having some fancy ideas of how we would look like.. been sending me links of fancy gowns and tuxedos for the women and men. BUT harlow.. there are like.. kids and grannies in our group!!! So weird!!! Doubt I myself would like to wear some white gown for a performance.. hmmm.. a case of Selective Hearing and Perception.

And all through the last Fri nite and Sat, I was practicing for a wedding performance at Marina Mandarin, held last Sat nite. Wonderful..... so terrifically professional were we that we simply pulled out the score and played on the spot!! Haha.. talk about lack of practice.. i was muffing my way about trying to harmonise with Claire.. ahahaha.. it was a really fun experience though.. not to mention, the fantastic food at Marina Mandarin and the beautiful wedding doorgift, which i can't find anymore!!! Did I bring it back?? haiz!!!!!

Yesterday was great too.. hearing ole daddy performing Elvis at Lau Pa Sat. See him decked in black Elvis Tee.. ahha.. grooving away.. waht a cool daddy!







So it's been a Fantastic week at that. Next up is driving...


ANd now that I have the time that I always dreamed of, it's good to use it to the max and go read up all my 10 & more unread books! And do up my website.. the idea has been sitting there and festering!


1 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger cybeRanger said...

Which book of the Bible are you?
Visit my blog for details...

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908