Friday, May 26

3-D amazing painting!

Amazing...



And it's actually flat! WOah!!!

Anyways, watched the Da Vinci Code today. Haha.. it was not too bad. Even managed to have a talk with Simon & Isabel... we talked about God.. christianity.. etc. It was good.. at least, open.

On my way back home, I was just reflecting on recent events. Truly there was once again a little bout of winter. Just a short phase of uncertainty. But i'd say, it was a pause in my walk.. a momentary one where I was just tired and needed a breather. I was too busy.

But it's spring again. At least, because I find that after a little "winter" the seasons change once again and I am brought into a renewed and loving relationship with God the Father, recognising more and more how I am a child of God. How do I really know? I asked myself. And like what i told Simon & Isabel today, I think there's no other easier words to describe the God experience than simply, knowing love, joy and peace. When i know God, i know peace. I really find myself at peace with God, with myself.

And despite many things that still cause my heart to ache I know that God has touched my inner-person a little. I can just feel it. It's not easy but its great to be able to recognise the presence of God.

On my walk home from the 36 bus stop, i couldn't help reflecting... I feel like Nehemiah, who saw the broken walls of Jerusalem and was deeply saddened. Same. Same. No other words to describe. Nehemiah then went on to a job of rebuilding, leading the people to work and at the same time, build back the walls. I find my mission in YAM right now is somewhat similar.

And so God i thank you today for everything. You're teaching me each day how to trust in you more and more, and I even find that I haven't actually completely yielded and submitted my life to you - in some ways. So Today i ask you to reign in me... and alll of my days i want to praise your Holy Name!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908