Friday, April 28

Personality Test

Did a very interesting personality test at work today. Are you promoting, supporting, controlling or analytical? Something like DISC tests... well I'm analytical! Fits to a tee! That explains why i'm always asking 'why'? and having a need to have a reason for everything i do.. The brain works. Thoughts rule. I think, therefore I am.. (René Descartes)

Anyway, today's reflection is -- God brings us into desert experiences from time to time, for the purpose of finding out what is really in our hearts. And how alarming it is to realise that actually, what we have in our hearts is not really much. Instead, only much fear and wishes and dreams, wants and desires... and nothing very noble after all. So then, that's why we are always asking God to transform us, change our hearts, and make us better people. God I need you. and i pray for others who need you too, who don't quite realise it yet.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908