Wednesday, March 29

Mixed Thoughts...

I am so blessed - so happy. Friendship is like the medicine to your soul...

Someone once told me - you will be the one to encourage the others - i just see it happening so much... so much...

I find myself living life. The good life. When i get tired, i realise that it means all the more that I have to tap onto God's abundance of love, strength and peace.

I remember the Bible promise which says ---> "He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Phil. 1:6)... and so I carry on.

I find dreams sprouting. My ideas are constantly flowing. I feel like I'm in a land of milk and honey.

I am an idealistic person - I believe in dreams. When we get tired, it means, either our dreams have died, or we have lack of time to dream... or that somehow, dreams are lacking. Dreams are what see me through.

I dream of many things - and the things I dream of - are weird - and sometimes all too holy. But i'm not holy. I'm as weak as another person - lack exercise - lack willpower,.. lack many things. But these dreams are not mine therefore, but inspired by my response to God's love.

Having felt God's love and protection and blessings in my life, i am compelled to seek Him. That's why i have chosen this path and i thank Him. I dream of revival. I dream of people seeking Him. I dream of starting up a media ministry. I dream of learning more about media like PHP. I dream of enjoying life to the fullest. I dream of spiritual breakthroughs - where a person is brought from death to life - Can anyone dream with me?

Dream.

Lastly... i think i need to step up onto another curve. I once learnt in 'organisational communication' that successful people lead lives in a series of "S" curves. or rather "SINE" curves. When the first one, moving from bottom left to top right is near the peak, they start on another curve so that there's a constant forward movement. Rather than waiting for the first curve to decline and life goes into chaos for a short moment before it goes up again. Right now, i feel that life is on that peak of the sine curve... and so I should start a new one.

SO what's next for me? What's my new goals?

I'm still deciding. Exercise is the natural choice - what i FOREVER NEED to do... but it's just repelling. I have so many other things i'd love to do more than that. Like.. I wanna really just make time to read my Da Vinci Code which is STUCK on the shelf.. or Watch more plays and musicals and concerts, or Learn PHP/more... get more violin lobangs and maybe start being a real freelance web designer? and as discussed with my ole KC friends today, there's also SCUBA DIVING!! and perhaps, in near future, i will also want to Travel!

AHHH! So many things i wanna do! But first and foremost - the thing I really hate - is to exercise, drink water, sleep early, the typical stuff that is still really the bane of my existence. I just don't seem to have a good daily regime. Sheesh! Am i living too much in a dreamworld?



Well then.. another thought. Everyone is somehow or rather, trying to live out their dreams. Now then, when it doesn happen,.. perhaps, their dreams die, or they become cynical. That is the sad part. Life becomes less enjoyable. So don't let it die!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908