Thursday, March 16

FMA The Movie

Finally watched Full Metal Alchemist: The Movie...

Brings out mixed feelings - the anime was great.. but the movie only brings out more confusion over who and what is happening.. though i'm quite pleased with the ending all the same. Finally the brothers are together after being apart. And Ed's moral uprightness - is too great to be true. I love Edward Elric!!

Oh well... let me rant about my anime & manga since i don't think i've ever done so..

The anime i'm watching now:
- Blood +
- Fate/Stay Night
- Bleach
- Black Cat
- Naruto
- Mar
In order of preference..

manga? perhaps only Deathnote now. It's pretty exciting but so slow!!

Sometimes, a little fantasy is nice.. dream of another land, a parallel universe, a heroine, a distant universe, an adventure, a mission, a journey through the toughest of situations, overcoming weird enemies.. these jap anime really have it all...

Other updates..

So then. What's next for me? I wanna get down to reading Da Vinci Code.. haven't managed to get reading in eternity. So yeah.. and well,.. i need a new phone. I'm feeling like i'm in dire need of one. I can't stand being backdated anymore.. heh..

And well.. driving's coming along fine.. i kinda like it... though i still can't judge very well yet.

Praise the Lord.. 3 new pple will be coming for OLPS Orchestra practice this Monday! AMEN!!! The Lord provides.

I realised if we are walking in the Lord, we don't have to walk in our own strength and get all tired and burnt out. We can walk in HIS strength and always be renewed and refreshed every day - we can soar like eagles and we can always be cheerful and full of HIS abundant life. I realise that so much and want it so much. Praise God.

Next... i just had a really good guitar session wif Audrey tonight... It reminds me of all the things I dreamed of doing with guitar... learn proper classical stuff.. buy amps, become a really cool guitar gal.. and then i start thinking how a rock chick probably needs to have the face and attitude to go along with it.. hmmm not quite me eh. Then again, I just laugh to myself - how i say that the person i wanna be with would probably be a musician. Will he? will he not?

heh.. dream... dream dream...

Am really looking forward to Saturday:
1. wine appreciation class
2. OLPS youth e-newsletter - First meeting with all the young starts of writers and photographers
3. YAM session done by Krish this week - yay i can relax!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908