Tuesday, March 14

My new website! Webpage rather!

Praise the Lord i've got energy to do a webpage. I've finally got something started - no matter how simple or small.

ANyways, it's simply a splash page with links to the things that i do.. and also a page of my reflections. No.. blogging is not enough to contain all the thoughts i have.

But well, blogging could be about anything.. my day, my reflections, events, complaints.. etc. But this page would be seriously about what i studied, what i received from God. To share it with others.

I dream this will bring forth an internet ministry in the future.. just like Os Hillman, My Utmost for His Highest, RBC ministries, Word Among Us.. etc...

meanwhile.. here's the site: www.auburnskye.com!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908