Friday, March 24

The Word Vicissitudes

Came across an interesting word today: The vicissitudes of living

It means the changes / variations of life.

But before I go ranting about life, it's not as if I'm some old granny with lots of wise knowledge about life. So I shall spare the talk.

Let me play one of my favourite games I used to play with words: Making words out of a long one. Man.. am a bit rusty on this.. here goes..

VICISSITUDES
Cess, Cest, Cist, Cists, Cite, Cited, Cites, Cued, Cuss, Cussed, Cut, Cute, Cutes, Dev, Dice, Dices, Diet, Diets, Disc, Discs, Discus, Discuss, Diss, Dist, Div, Dive, Duet, Duets, Dust, Edict, Edicts, Ice, Iced, Sci, Scud, Scuds, Sec, Sect, Sects, Set, Sets, Sic, Side, Sides, sis, Sit, Site, Sites, Sits, Stud, Studs, Sud, Suds, Sue, Sued, Sues, Suicide, Suisse, Suit, Suited, Suits, Tide, Tides, Use, Used, Uses, Vest, vet, Vice, Vices, Vicissitude (8pt), Vides, Vie, Vied, Vis, Visit, Visited, Visits

Score: 125 points
* 1 for 3-4 letters
* 2 for 5 letters
* 3 for 6 letters? so on

Haha... cheap thrill! But see if you can beat me!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908