Wednesday, May 17

Look to You

This song captures exactly my feelings... sometimes when negative doubts take over, we need to turn that negativity upwards and look to Jesus...

I know You love
me I know You died for me
I know You care
I know You care

I know You live again
Your life for all my sin
Now I stand here in
In Your grace again

As I look into the sky above
Wonder how my life has changed
Wonder how Your love, it came to me
As I look into the sky above
All my fears, so far away
All I hear is heaven calling me

So I look to You
So I look to You
No one else will do
No one else will do

...and i had this silly analogy... the horizontal negative sign becomes a vertical one, so then placed over the previous negative sign, becomes the sign of the cross.

And indeed, our crosses to bear make us weighed down at times, but then i ask myself, perhaps i'm walking by feelings, not faith? so then, it's time for me to stand up on faith and be strong! so that i can bear my cross with joy!

And what is bearing one's cross? it's the cost of following jesus. THe cost of discipleship, which is foolishness to the world but in actual fact, it is life.


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908