Wednesday, January 24

Away from here

Hauntingly pensive... this song is lovely. It's from Kevin Kong's album 'Something to Say' - he's a local musician. The lyrics suddenly made sense to me only yesterday even after hearing this song for some time. I never realised.. how deep this song meant. It's beautiful.

Track 8 - AWAY -
Album: Something To Say

Download or click to Listen: ))) Away.wma

I've heard it said too many times before
Regretting all the should and could'ves
If only we had one more day with you
We'd make amends it might be better
Still I say it's all been misconstrued
Just one of our conclusions

Chorus:

Away from here
To a better place than this
A place that's been yours
Since you began
Away from here
No sodden grave can hold you
To a better place than this Fly...

Fly away from here

Some may say their very last goodbyes
With nostalgic eulogies
They shake my hand and they offer up
Condolences and understanding
Still I say that we will meet again
For hope is our assurance
(chorus)

Bridge:

Now I see you joining with the Angels
Being washed anew
Fall into the arms of The One who created you...(Chorus)

Bridge 2:

Amazing Grace that saved a wretch like me
I believe His Grace has found you, and set you free (Repeat x2)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908