Tuesday, August 28

Chris De Silva.

Wow. I had a very good experience playing with Chris De Silva during the last 3 nights at St. Marys, Holy Family, and St. Teresa’s Church.

It was tiring.. and today I am a bit sleepier than usual. But it was simply amazing. His music, songs, lyrics… they just speak volumes about love for God. And I got to know Holy Fam's G2 choir members a bit more!! They’re fabulous singers. After being with them for 3 nights, I wish I could sing better..hahahahaha..

So Chris sings in one of my favourite of his songs “Can you See God?”…
… See the colours of the rainbow, see the images of love,
hear the music when the wind blows, hear the angels up above
In the beauty of a new day, in the joy of every spring..
Can you see God, Can you see him?
Can you hear God, can you hear him?

Can you see God in everything…

It’s so beautiful, his music, blending worship, jazz, bossanova, and especially the choir chorusing in the background. I’m now like a newfound fan. Was so privileged for this chance to play with such a great musician. Thank God.

Indeed, God grants us our heartfelt desires even when we had lost hope, or did not fervently pray for it. Like a little gift a father gives his child, to encourage him to walk on.

What more if we fervently pray!?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908