Monday, August 6

FOP!

Today was fantastic. Well... everything went smoothly, on time, mum went to shop at orchard robinsons, me went for my web class, and met my jazzical belles pal, Elaine smoothly after that for the Festival of Praise event at Indoor stadium.



It was jam-packed, so much that we sat right at the top level. But it was fine all the same. The message tonight was really resounding throughout everywhere I go.

Unity. Fun. God is God of the impossible. Cast your cares unto Him..

It was a refreshing night for me... enjoyable. Now it takes more action to put everything into practice!


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908