Wednesday, August 1

Dream's answer!

I’ve got the answer to my dream! Was mulling about it over last night and this morning... And it’s relevant what Sury tells me about the "Rest of the Lord". What is that "Rest"? I was thinking.. don't I already understand it? I did… but probably only one facet of it. And I am now once again convinced that God is never to be outdone. The depths of His wisdom is far beyond what we can imagine - or what I imagined.

And so the meaning of my dream only dawned on me this morning when I was hearing this song "Never Let Me Go" by Hillsong United (All of the Above album). And it correlates to the "Rest of God" as well.

The exam: Refers to my life. My life is like an exam. And at this moment, I have this negative attitude like.. so what, fail lor.. in my life.. and it’s something that makes me feel helpless.

The "looking for taxi, dressed as a man" part: Refers to me trying to take lead of my life. Taxi refers to direction - I want a quick solution to things... I don't like the bus. But seems I go around in roundabouts coz I can’t seem to see the answer to things. Dressed as a man refers to me leading. I am trying to be the MAN in my life.

The "being a woman, with a man in a tailor shop" part: Refers to my relationship with God. God wants to take the Lead. He wants me to be secure as I follow HIM. He wants to be the "man" and I’ll follow. He wants to lead me and let me feel loved, peaceful, joyful, and be free to be myself.

Oh dear.. I am so touched by His Spirit today - and renewed once again.

Never Let Me Go
Joel Houston
Hillsong United
(All of the Above album)

In the shadows my spirit weak
Love poured through the darkness lifted me
I know you’ll never let me go
In the storm in the raging sea
Love conquered the fear and delivered me
I know you’ll never let me go

Chorus:
O Love, in the shadows,
Be the light who, leads me on
Your Love, I will follow,
Be my guide, your will be done
O Love

In the arms of the One unseen
Love carried the cross that was meant for me
I know you’ll never let me go

Chorus 2:
O Love, in the shadows,
Be the light who, leads me on
Your Love, I will follow,
O Love I surrender, now forever I’ll belong
In the love of the Father, you are faithful, you are strong

Bridge:
So Hold me now (repeat)
Hold me now (repeat x 4)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908