Tuesday, July 31

Charcoal sketch

Done last Fri, 27 July...

First try using charcoal... it's a bit messy, but did this in 1 lesson. It's a breeze compared to using pencil (which would take me 3 lessons to achieve this).



Anyway... took half day Mc leave today coz of eczema on my eyelids! Damn itchy. SIgh.. must be some eye shadow that I used.

It's a good break... but i think i need a longer break..

It's weird how suddenly one loses direction. I feel a bit weirdly lost now. Like everyone's walking on the main highway and I'm wandering around in the forest, parallel to the highway, but not seeming to get back over. Haiz... another of those weird fixes.

I wonder about the meaninglessness of it all. Again. I think if God is out of my life, life has no meaning. Maybe it's a call to deeper faith, deeper life with Christ. And yet I buldge no further. like a stubborn donkey... clinging to the nothing i've got,.. holding back from taking another step forward. WHat's with me!!!?!

Last Sun was great however. After the web media course (which was damn stressful!), I went with Elaine to visit the National Museum, then had a great feast at the Taiwanese street food place at Cathay. It's got lovely pork floss toast and beef & cheese fries... super duper .. .then had japanese ice cream desert at Aijitei at Plaza Sing.

I miss watching Japanese anime!! just have no time and lost the pace sometime back.. and telling myself not to watch anymore, wait it becomes another big craze and i just don't sleep again.

Hai..

Hai...

Had a dream... last night... I was taking some sort of exam.. but had to go toilet - those kind of dreams before you wake up and actually are quite urgent is always about the toilet isn't it? --- Then when I came out it was almost over - the exam - so i didn't bother already. Just fail lor.. that kind of attitude... Then after that I was kinda 'late' for work... i was running for a cab but realised that I was running at the roundabout inside a bus terminal and to get out, i would have to be all the way on the other side which meant, it was not possible to get out. (Same feeling of being in a wrong place and wrong time). But funny I was a man... trying to wear my tie while running around looking for the cab. Speaks of my life now? And then next, I was back in a shopping centre, in an old tailor shop. But now, I was the lady, with the man (i dunno who!?) and we were looking or enquiring about some suit... but it was so weird.. I was just tagging along with the man. So docile. Sigh. Speaks of the feminine me?

Oh well... weird dream aside... today is just a blunder... blur. Went to work with the intention of staying home.. should just have been prudent enough to stay home. Well, I did manage to get my MC to stay home, Though still don't feel like working tmrw. Why leh! I think i don't quite like the desk-change... new position.. always take some time to adjust. A long time rather.

But an interesting thing is --- my NTU schoolmate has just joined the company. Hadn't seen her since graduation. What a small world! Shall take time to say hi tmrw... coz today couldn't la!

1 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahah! =D I kinda like this entry - the dream part! So funnie!

But hey, you can check out dreammoods.com for a clearer analysis.

See ya on Sat!


-
kukoo-audrey-after-her-tri

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908