Sunday, September 9

Ironic

Thursday & Friday – I had 2 days of leave, but no time to do web project. How ironic?

Perhaps it’s the project-block… like design, or writer’s block… it’s like back to the familiar school days where before the exam, I’d have time to study but nothing gets in the head.

As of today there’s 3 days more (have another 2 days of leave on Mon & Tues). Its’ kinda lavish.. taking FOUR days leave just for a web project and a non-compulsory one at that. I could just skip it and not get my cert.

But I’m thinking I wanna get the cert. I also dunno why.

In my cupboard, there’s a file full of certs… ballet, piano,.. violin…school certs.. but what do we do with them anyway?

There’s even certs to certify I’d participated in the terry fox run. Which I walked halfway anyway. So what do certs do?

Anyway.. Friday was totally out. Was preparing for a session for an overnight retreat at St. Stephen’s church. I must say, I could have put in more effort… and feel so bad now, thinking that we probably didn’t go as great as we could have done. Half my mind was on the retreat, half was on the un-started project.. berating myself for being so distracted.

Sigh.

Where am I headed?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908