Monday, September 22

Interview

ARhh... it's the 2nd one already... don't know whether i'll be still in for the 3rd.

The interview process is really long isn't it? but it's just so necessary to find the best fit. As an employee, as a employer... gosh..

Anyway, at this point of time, I am happily uncertain. I've grown used to being uncertain but not stressed about it. So happily uncertain.

It really helps to have lotsa personal projects going on.. NTU string concert is this Friday. OLPS ensemble charity concert (little debut) is 11 october. OLPS youth's archdiocese youth day is 18 October... while YAM is ongoin every week... plus my japanese classes... life is so vibrant.. more than ever...

And so I am never bored...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908