Monday, January 26

CNY @ Leo's

This was fun. I turned red on half a plastic cup of Screwdriver (vodka) and karaoke-ed... something I never liked to do at all... but amazingly, it's not that bad. Leo's sister was here, Ollie,..so sweet... and once again, we really enjoyed ourselves with good food, good games, and good friends. WE also celebrated Eugene's birthday and the past Dec babies birthdays. I was so happy, could stay till like 3am and did not want to go home. Feel young again. Maybe it's because of the hair. hahaa..

Click to view photos on the YAM website


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908