Monday, January 12

Painter's Block

You have writer's block,.. u also have painter's block. This is my painting on 2nd week, it still looks really shitty... see original intended versus result. More work to be done!





This is Kim Chit's new studio, still at bukit batok. Lots of work space... it's on the top level with the elevator opening directly at his level. Cool right!










WAVES:


Taken on 10 Jan last Sat, while at the East coast breakwater chattin with Krish & Nat, using my 3 megapixel sony ericsson phone!

























The waves and boats remind me of my previous post in October:
http://auburnskye.blogspot.com/2008/10/life-is-like-boat.html

But while in that post, the feeling is a bit of 'emptiness'... today i blog feeling peaceful and serene. I believe that my faith in God is rising again, after some lousy times. I just want to fall in love with God again.

Scrapped my thumb and knee yesterday while blading at east coast (Sunday morning).... but it's a happy hurt... like the pain is there, but i'm happy to feel the pain? ironic... maybe coz it was a nice day blading with an interesting person? haha...


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908