Saturday, December 27

My 2008 Year

I was going through my 2008 year. It's been a wonderful time. It's wonderful being 26 yrs old. I love this year greatly!

My goals this year was to "Live it up, Laugh more, and... Love"

I had a list of "to-dos":
1. Visit a new eating join every month or do something different = YES
2. Take up Japanese lessons = YES
3. Save for Japan = NO
4. Play in a musical or drama = Auditioned for St Paul musical but guess I didn’t make it! but YES Coz i did play in a choir concert.... plus the ntu string concert too.
5. Do my web projects = A BIT (YAM & OLPS Youth) so YES but there are many still pending!
6. Get the String Quartet out there/Get a viola = NO
7. Art Exhibition = NO
8. Exercise 2 times every month = YES cept for NOV & DEC
9. Do Resume = YES

Other things I did:
- Got a new job, new phone, new laptop and new camera this year!
- Visit Melbourne & Sydney for World Youth Day
- Visited Passion concert in KL and Santa Cruz church in Malacca too!
- Learn about photography
- Become more self-confident, relaxed
- Check out more films at Sinema Old School, SAM, National Museum

Super obsessions / Cool things this year:
- Eminence Ensemble
- Joe Hisaishi
- Hajime Chitose – KatariTsugukoto
- Turtle Island String Quartet
- Ghibli the Classics
- Salle Gaveau (Mar)
- “Cordas Quad”
- Photo books!
- LOTR Symphony
- Sinema Old School
- Story of Miman City (Aug)
- National Museum’s Gallery Theatre
- Japanese Language
- Photography Talks

And... i have done a super headcount. As u know, i have a diary. So i just jot down every movie i watch or every event... here's the super list man... maybe some of my friends still beat me at the dramas or animes though hahaah...

I have watched --- 11 Dramas, 13 Animes (some still ongoing), played at 17 different Violin events (in NTU, OLPS & Own Quartet),

Also managed to do 35 new things (so average about 3 things each month!) such as eat at a new location or do a new sport/visit a concert or artsy event!

And I have watched 44 Movies (cinemas & rented). Wow.

Amazing. What's next for 2009 then?


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908