Friday, November 21

Busy November: No time for too much fun!

Hah... this week has been a fantastic week. Good food, friends and events. Steamboat, PS Cafe and a visit to Artholic. I like the place a lot. It's the launch of the latest art-toy, Mimobots (a kinda designer thumbdrive), and shaun was there doing his street art again - it's always so inspiring.

Here's some pics of recent events:

7 Nov - Launch of Sticky. This is my friend Kristin & Jamie's new candy store at CENTRAL mall at clarke quay. Nice eh. Live demonstration too. Jamie's the one in pink, in this pic - with his 2 Australian counterparts.



8 Nov - Outing to Marina Barrage
Went here with colleagues Zhiwei & Josline... we were trying out Nikon DSLR cameras as me and Josline are pretty new to it. Haha.. it was a really hot day..




9 Nov - Talk by C.S.Ling for members of the Nikon Club!
I was glad to be here and also this was my first event that I oversaw, being part-host, part-photographer to document the event. It was really fun using the latest Nikon D90, though being in the presence of other better photographers from the club. Gee... I feel like a total amateur.




9 Nov - Discovered Daddy's Old Konica Camera



Steamboat 19 Nov - With Nikon Colleagues. Here's Serene next to me:



20 Nov - Adeline is back from Melbourne for Summer hols! We are at P.S. Cafe at Dempsey here... it has wonderful ambience, food, super rich choco cake and a refreshing cocktail. Nice place!!!





21 Nov - Launch of Mimobots at Artholic @ JooChiat -- with Eeshaun doing a live painting demo. I Luv Shaun's works! Met Caroline too after such a long while... really glad I came. It's one cool event plus Mimobots is probably going to be one of the latest quirky items to get your hands on! Note - Shaun's the one on the left, doing the pink-yellow one.






That's all so far!!! The Christmas Tree is up today in the house.... finally! Yay it's christmas soon! I wanna hear all the christmas songs playing in the malls... hahaah..

Well, I await a busy weekend and week ahead. Gee.. life never slows down. What's happening next? -- YAM BBQ tomorrow nite & before that I have a rehearsal at Cathedral, then going Sentosa for some afternoon beach games, with Zhiwei & Josline also (3 of us seem able to click)... On Sunday, going for a photography outing (organised by someone else) to Hort Park (in Henderson area), Plus a Movie with Mummy on Sun nite... Am playing violin again for OLPS prayer meet (monthly) next Fri, then playing Viola as bkground for a poetry recital during the World Aids' Day mass next Sat.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HELLO Sammie! Very very nice! :-) OMG, you like is literally more colourful than mine! Love the bit on Mimobots at Artholic - i wana visit that when I am back! Nice pix too! Do you get to keep that camera? *wink. Hugs. PAuline

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908