Thursday, October 30

Lately

Lately, i don't know what to blog about... but maybe i shall just share the thoughts that fleet by randomly:

- I wanna watch my jap drama finish (stuck midway and always so late before i have time)
- I want 2 new pairs of shoes, one white one black...
- Need a new bag for work... the current's peeling out and wearing thin...
- I wanna practice Smetana and Dvorak on the Viola
- I've given up a quest for a viola. Last heard, a good one will cost XXXXX!! my budget was only $800. Rather save up for japan trip next year.
- I think i wanna go too many places: Sarawak, U.S.A., Germany, Japan, and new idea - Macau wif mum and dad.
- I love my colleagues
- I contemplate about my busy work at church whether it's for me or for God... the conclusion, is that if i can do something happily and cheerfully, it will be my gift to God and my way of loving Him. I don't need to worry about whether I will be rewarded for these efforts because the treasures are spiritual - in heaven, not on earth.
- I ponder about how people can ever believe in God. It seems like a fako... so distant from modern-day world. While I thank God for this belief, half of me says it is "inculcated" from young and if it is "inculcated" it can also be "denounced". Tempting thought eh.
- I wonder whether I will ever get married one day. I don't have any time.
- I await tennis next wednesday.
- I dread going to sleep as i wanna do so many more things tonight. It's 1:00am and I still wanna watch 2 episodes of Seigi no Mikata, and need to do up powerpoint slides for tomorrow.
- Tomorrow, is the night of prayer at olps. Ensemble is playing for it.
- I wonder -- i am quite self-absorbed after all... looking at these long list of thoughts all startin wih "I".

Sigh. :)


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908