Tuesday, September 30

That place with no name...

An inspiring message to myself…

Look at the road ahead and head towards the place where you want to be. That place, has no name. It is simply, the place you want to be.

Along the way, there might be dark valleys or deep forests, that you will cross. But cross them anyway.

Today, I completed my 2nd day at work. It feels challenging. Some areas I feel like I do not have the experience. But one thing I felt today – Trust. I just felt that my boss trusts me. Weird eh. Maybe it’s too early to tell. But after thinking about it on the bus ride home, I felt like really trying my best to reciprocate and return back this trust and do a good job out of it. Nevermind not being totally at the top of the game. I am not a fullblown e-marketeer and it’s so hard when you are entrusted a project that you may not be able to bring to the next stage. But who cares? I can try. Then I will know.

After all, I want to get to that place with no name…

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey gal! Jia You! Pauline

 

Post a Comment

Back to Home >>


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908