Thursday, September 25

Where dreams end - or begin? Standing at the base of the Rainbow..

When you wish upon a star
Makes no difference who you are
Anything your heart desires
Will come to you

If your heart is in your dream
No request is too extreme
When you wish upon a star
As dreamers do

Fate is kind
She brings to those who love
The sweet fulfillment of
Their secret longing

Like a bolt out of the blue
Fate steps in and sees you through
When you wish upon a star
Your dreams come true


Sometimes, it’s time to move whether you want it or not. But I’m glad. I got the Nikon job! Funny though it doesn’t seem so lofty like a dream come true (where was my dream anyway) – but it does feel extremely back to Earth... like it's telling me, to get back from my wandering and dreamin and come back and WORK!!!! ahaha..

And so after a busy last week (man I was so hung up over the website) I am equally busy this week doin the YAM website this time, in order to finish at least the bulk of it before work officially begins again… plus the ntu string concert which I am so un-prepared for due to missing many practices already.

The Japanese class last nite was so interesting. It was Anders, and our teacher, Ando Sensei’s birthday. Their names are so alike, our teacher Ando, mistook it when we said it was “Anders” birthday – only then did we discover it was ALSO His birthday yesterday so we celebrated for them together. Otherwise, we wouldn’t really have known. It’s so cute.. I’m glad we have Ando sensei..



Meanwhile. Anthony is going back to dubai… so I am dedicating this little para in my blog to him to say.. that he has made a difference in my life and I hope that he will continue to do so wherever he goes next! He is a god-placed person in my life. Can’t deny that. By God’s amazing doing.. he sat next to me… enquired about YAM through the internet, only to find that I was his colleague and in YAM too…. Visited our group, hung out with us for a few suppers… and really loved WYD and God.



So… well! There goes..

Cheers,
Sam


My sites
+ Youth Arise Ministry
+ OLPS Youth
+ OLPS Ensemble
+ JazzicalBelles
+ Cordas Quad (String quartet)
+ NTU String Orchestra
+ Facebook

+ Email me + Home
© 2008 Samantha Marie Chan. All rights reserved. Last tampered 130908